Welcome to my greeting cards by Deborah blog spot. I am excited to share with you a passion I have for making hand crafted greeting cards. I have enjoyed making cards for the last five years and I look forward to making many more creative and beautiful cards for you and your friends. Save my blog spot as a favorite and come back often to keep updated on my latest creations. The holidays are just around the corner and I have many cards that you will be excited about. You can contact me via email at deborah1_47@msn.com. Please share my blog with your friends and family, www.greetingcardsbydeborah.blogspot.com .
Have a beautiful day,
Deborah
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Deborah,
I love your blog spot. I can't wait to share it with my friends. You have beautiful card that I know everyone will love. Thanks for sharing!
Lena
Post a Comment